SFDC Animated & Dynamic CountUp
Lightning Component for Salesforce
Summarize, Average, Min or Max any field from any Child relationship in any SObject, like Opportunities Amount from any Account. Even you can customize what records do you need to filter!
Download from Github
How to use
Once installed, go to an Account record and add the Lightning Component Count Up to the Lightning Layout.
Now you can fill and configure the following parameters:
- Non required
- Card Title
- Child Relationship – RelationShip API Name Ex: Opportunities from Account
- Field – Field API Name Ex: Amount – MyCustomField__c
- Operation – SUM, AVG, MIN, MAX
- Custom Conditions – Like a SOQL WHERE Clause Ex: IsWon = TRUE
- Decimals – Integer value
- Thousand Separator – A comma (,) or a point (.)
- Decimal Separator – A comma (,) or a point (.)